Is your pet 100% part of the family? Do you know that dog or cat lover and you're a bit stuck on what to buy for them?
A Pet Portrait makes for a very personal and special gift which comes straight from the giver's heart.
Here at Blue Badger Studio I specialize in ink paintings which is the perfect medium to capture movement, expression and fine detail. I am passionate about getting the personality of your pet on paper and immortalizing your pooch through ink!
What do you get? When you commission an Portrait you get an original ink painting (waterproof, light-fast and permanent) on beautiful textured quality paper.
How does it work?
To order a portrait please complete these simple steps:
1. Check and read my photo guidelines carefully and make sure you have a suitable photo.
(If you're not sure or can't decide, that's no problem! Just drop me a quick email through my contact from in the menu and I'll get back to you as soon as possible to help.)
2. Add a portrait slot in your preferred size, colour and number of pets to your cart and process payment. find link here
3. I will contact you via email to confirm the order and get any additional info of you such as, requests or date deadlines.
(Please bear in mind I need at least a 2-3 week lead time for special occasions.)
4. Once that's confirmed I will get cracking. So you can rest easy knowing I have it under control.
5. Portraits will generally take maximum 4 weeks from ordering day to completion. If it is going to take longer I will contact you ASAP to let you know.
6. When the painting is completed I will email you a photo of the finished piece for you to approve.
7. Once approved by you I will post it via registered post and send you a tracking number.
T's and C's:
Processing and painting time: 2-4 weeks
Before I post the custom piece I send a photo of the finished piece so you have a chance to make changes or give your approval. This is a very important part of the process because it ensures 100% customer satisfaction!
At Blue Badger Studio I always keep the communication lines open to look after my customers and make you feel warmly appreciated because your happiness is very important to me! So do not be shy, just get in touch with any questions you may have.
Unfortunately I can not give a refund once the portrait is completed but I will start again if the portrait is not to your satisfaction, this is rare but I want my customers to be completely satisfied with my service. I will also refund if there has been a misunderstanding or you ordered a slot before checking if you have a suitable photo, I am reasonable!